Human Rights Committee 119 session - March 2017
Committee will review Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Serbia, Thailand, Turkmenistan
Watch the session LIVE: http://webtv.un.org/
- Deadline for NGO submissions on Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Serbia, Thailand and Turkmenistan is 6 February 2017
- Deadline for NGO submissions regarding the List of Issues on Mauritius, Dominican Republic, Jordan and Democratic Republic of Congo is 12 December 2016
- Deadline for NGO submissions regarding the List of issues prior to reporting on Netherlands is 12 December 2016
- Deadline for NGO submissions regarding the List of issues in the absence of a report on Eritrea and Swaziland is 12 December 2016
- To participate at the 119 session of the Human Rights Committee please read the NGO information note and the FAQs on NGO participation
- Programme of work of the 119 session is available here
The Human Rights Committee is the body of independent experts that monitors implementation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights by its State parties.
The 119th session of the HRCtte will take place in Geneva, Palais Wilson from 6 to 29 March 2017.
"NGO participation is fundamental for the Committee's work"